9/F,E-commerce Industrial Park
Mon to Fri 8am to 6 pm
Send us your inquiry anytime!
BIT is the main industrial sterilization, antiseptic and anti-enzyme agent. It has outstanding inhibition of the growth of mold (fungi, bacteria), algae and other microorganisms in organic media, and solves a series of problems caused by the growth of microorganisms, such as mold, fermentation, deterioration, demulsification, and odor. Therefore, developed countries use BIT widely in latex products, water-soluble resins, paints (latex paint), acrylics, and polymers. Polyurethane products, photographic lotion, paper, ink, leather, lubricants and other products.
1. High sterilization efficiency, broad-spectrum sterilization, effective for bacteria, mold, yeast, algae, and high activity against common sulfate-reducing bacteria. A good antibacterial effect can be achieved with a concentration of 0.1%.
2. Good stability, no need to add additional stabilizer; good compatibility. Compatible with alcohol and water in any ratio, stable to amine compounds.
3. It is stable to acid and alkali, and has a wide range of PH. Both PH2-14 can be used.
4. It has high thermal stability, and it is stable below 180 ° C. It can be stored at -20 ℃ to 40 ℃ for one year without change.
5. No heavy metals, no chlorine, no formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasing agents, no inorganic salts and halogen compounds, no VOC, safe and non-toxic at the use concentration.
6. Good safety and environmental protection performance, biodegradable, no residue, and environmentally friendly.
In the water-based system, directly add BIT, fully stir and mix well. Adding in the last process below 50 ℃, the effect is better.
The general use concentration is 0.3 ～ 4 ‰.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place away from direct sunlight.